High growth, Midtown Manhattan based eCommerce company is seeking a talented Front-End Web Application Developer to join a small, collaborative, highly skilled development team. This position will work closely with the Lead Architect to manage all front end development initiatives. Working directly with the CMO, CIO and VP of Merchandising, the Front-End Developer will contribute their expertise to site enhancements, new features, and exciting new company wide initiatives.
· Work with high level department heads and lead architect to develop new features that will increase marketing and merchandising ROI.
· Consistently look to increase website performance for a highly trafficked e-commerce website.
· Collaborate with marketing and design teams to improve user experience, site navigation and overall design of the site.
· Participate in sprint meetings and provide your opinions on new features, enhancements, design, usability and refactors to executive leadership.
· Develop solid, clean code, creating the best experience across all devices.
· Contribute your talents and experience towards the next generation of our development!
your skills, competencies and experience
· You have an understanding of HTTP and experience developing and integrating with web service APIs.
· You understand MVC/MV* design patterns and have experience working with client-side MVC application frameworks.
· You are aware of the implications of different client-side content rendering strategies on search engine visibility.
· You are familiar with the features of HTML5.
Server-Side: C# / .NET (3.5 – 4.5), Owin, ASP.NET, Web API, Nancy, Razor, xUnit, StructureMap, AutoMapper, Quartz.NET, LINQ-to-SQL, SQL Server, IIS, Redis, Varnish Cache, NServiceBus, CCNet
Our Offer:Strong Base + Bonus + Equity Options, Great Benefits, Fun Culture, Office Perks: (company outings, meditation, gym membership reimbursement, in house massages, daily fresh fruit + more)
About FSA Store, Inc.
Approximately thirty-five million Americans are covered by a flexible spending account (FSA).* FSAs are employer-based programs that allow consumers to set aside tax-free dollars to purchase medical products and services – from bandaids to smoking cessation programs and tens of thousands of products and services in between.FSAStore.com is the only one-stop-shop stocked exclusively with FSA-eligible products and services so there are no guessing games as to what is and isn't reimbursable which is what consumers face every time they walk into a drugstore. In addition to more than four thousand FSA-eligible products the site offers a national provider database of FSA-eligible services and an FSA Learning Center. FSAStore.com accepts all FSA-debit and major credit cards, offers 24/7 customer service, one-to-two-day turnaround and free shipping on orders $50+.The company was founded on the idea that it should be easy and convenient for a consumer to use their FSA and recently launched site enhancements that will enable it to continue to do just that even in the face of recent eligibility changes which require consumers to obtain a physician's prescription for many products in order to be reimbursed by their FSA.Based on industry data, FSAStore.com estimates that more than $400M was forfeited back to employers in 2010 simply because consumers do not deplete the funds in their accounts. FSAStore.com is committed to continuing to make it simple and convenient for its customers to use their FSA.