Our Frontend Engineer will be working on building and expanding the Peloton social ecosystem on the web. You will be working the front lines to implement a user experience that will be seamless for both mobile and web.
In this role, you will:
- Implement Peloton Cycle’s web experience leveraging our real time REST API
- Work within an agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Make unique software with a great team dedicated to disrupting a category.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for building consumer-facing websites and social experience
- Excellent time management skill and ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Must be a proficient programmer, devoting at least 75% of time working hands-on, writing code in their current position
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.