We’ve built out a product that our customers love as a team of generalist developers, and are looking to build out a team who can own our website and take it to the next level, led by an experienced developer who is comfortable making architectural decisions and mentoring junior developers. Since we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have real responsibilities, real career-growth potential and a tremendous impact on our product.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- rapidly prototyping new features
- producing well-structured and adaptable code
- mentoring and developing junior developers
- ruthlessly prioritizing
- figuring out what else you should be responsible for
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, python
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience developing web applications
- Food: Our office is always stocked with snacks and drinks. We cater high quality organic lunches a few times a week.
- Equipment: Get any hardware you need to be effective. Fast computers and large monitors come stock.
- Transit: We offer full transit benefits to reimburse you for the cost of your commute.
- Healthcare: We pay 100% of the premium for high quality health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Equity: You’ll be growing the company with us, so you should share in the upside. Meaningful equity is available for the right candidates.
- Location: Work from our office in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, surrounded by other growing startups.
MixRank uses data-driven technology to solve the #1 problem for salespeople: discovering and contacting qualified leads.We are profitable, growing more than 3X a year, and have over 100 enterprise customers including Google, Twitter, Optimizely, and AdRoll.Our investors include Y Combinator, 500 Startups, and Mark Cuban. Our office is centrally located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, and is accessible to public transit via Muni or Caltrain.MixRank is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We see diversity as a competitive advantage, and actively encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to apply.