PostBeyond is seeking a top-notch, self-directed Front-End Engineer with a desire to build innovative and exciting web applications. The Engineering Team at PostBeyond is responsible for our Advocacy Marketing platform that delivers a personalized content engine for groups of advocates to share with their personal social networks. In this role, you will work with a team of engineers to design and develop our proprietary applications. We’ve launched a modern platform that makes it easy for us to experiment, test and ship new features. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and passionate about performance and usability.
- Working with Product Designers build next-generation advocacy platform with a focus on the client side.
- Design and build scalable framework for web applications.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Redesign UI’s, implement new UI’s, and pick up any new knowledge as necessary.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in software development.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Expert knowledge with front end frameworks like AngularJS or KnockoutJS.
- Expert knowledge with LESS or SASS
- Experience in writing mid to large-scale web applications.
- Familiarity with back end programming languages and principles of server side architecture.
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
At PostBeyond, we’re dedicated to solving problems in communications. Ivan Tsarynny (co-founder), coming from a background at Dale Carnegie and various training and communications companies, always thought that employees are a company’s most valuable assets. This is why he started an employee engagement & advocacy software company. Employees add to the bottom line in various ways, and frankly, they ARE the company. Now what if you empowered these employees on social media, considering that collectively they have a much wider reach than any brand channel? This passion for people and business communications turned into a software company with dozens of clients and thousands of users. PostBeyond’s platform enables employees and partners to post approved brand content to their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.