CBS Local is looking for a strong Front end MediaApplication Engineer to join our development team. The engineer will work onnew features and products related to the CBS Local Digital Media websites andmedia players. CBS Local is consistently in the top 5 local sites as measuredby ComScore and we’re working on new web and mobile products to supportadditional growth.
The ideal candidate should be a strongdeveloper with proven experience developing media applications in both Flashand HTML5 and have excellent front end development experience. They will also be someone who has a passionfor news and sports journalism and can effectively communicate and manageexpectations.
We provide a great work environment wheredevelopers can learn and grow their skills and have the opportunity to work onnew products and technologies.
- 3-5 years experience building streaming audio and videoapplications with Flash/AS3/HTML5 required.
- Hands-on experience in web application frameworks such asAngular is a plus.
- Experience with building solutions using Google’s DFP and IMASDK.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming concepts,algorithm design and data structures.
- Understandingof Version Control Tools such as Git or SVN.
- Beable to perform code reviews for other developers.
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills.
About CBS Local
CBS Local launched in 2012. CBS Local Digital Media personalizes the global reach of CBS-owned and operated television and radio stations with a local perspective.