As a Front End Engineer, you will:
- Work w/ our platform team to specify and maintain various REST API interfaces
- Make infrastructure decisions behind a great user experience, including automated testing, benchmarking, instrumentation and framework choices (react, backbone, etc…)
- Tag team with Product Management & Design to nail down specs, quickly build out MVPs and then iterate to excellence
You are a good fit if you…
- Ship code. Period.
- View programming as a craft
- Believe testing your code is essential
- Have developed fast & easy to use single-page apps on top of REST APIs
- Leverage testing, automation, build processes and benchmarking to streamline productivity
- Love great design and user experience, and want to critique and collaborate as well as build
- You want responsibility with a wide degree of autonomy
- Can point to interesting side projects you’ve hacked on or github repos to which you’ve contributed
Our CEO Brent Grinna founded EverTrue to bring the technological advances of the for-profit sector to the mission-driven nonprofit world. Our nonprofit advancement tools identify & prioritize prospects using capacity & affinity insights from social media integration. Today, more than 250 nonprofit institutions use EverTrue’s software, services, and support to develop better data, deeper relationships, and richer insights on their donors.