Collective[i] is looking for a Front-end Developer with an eye for clean design to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, forward thinker, and a team player. The individual must take great pride in their creative work and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
You will work in collaboration with our development team to transform designs into an eye-catching and user-friendly web portal. This is a hands-on position where you will be responsible for maintaining and adding features to our SaaS portal.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer;
- Strong hands-on experience with AngularJS and NodeJS;
- Experience with single-page application and MEAN stack;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Extensive experience with SASS and Compass;
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solution(s) for responsive/adaptive scenarios;
- GIT (version control);
- Experience integrating major third-party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc.) is a big plus;
- Strong understanding of usability and accessibility issues is a plus;
- Experience developing for mobile devices is a plus;
- Enterprise development experience is a plus.
Collective[i] is a big data tech startup that combines a proprietary, always-learning network with applications that are ready to use, data backed and uniquely built on predictive analyses. We provide sales teams with the insights they need to act first, anticipate correctly, effectively coach, and day in and day out be fantastic at what they do. We are looking for people who want to bring their big ideas and best, unfiltered selves to work everyday, who can amplify our culture, and who will exceed every expectation, goal and odd set before them.