This position will work closely with the Lead Architect to manage all front end development initiatives. Working directly with the CMO, CIO and VP of Merchandising, the Front End Developer will contribute their expertise to site enhancements, new features, and exciting new company wide initiatives.
- Work with high level department heads and lead architect to develop new features that will increase marketing and merchandising ROI.
- Consistently look to increase website performance for a highly trafficked e-commerce website.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to improve user experience, site navigation and overall design of the site.
- Participate in sprint meetings and provide your opinions on new features, enhancements, design, usability and refactors to executive leadership.
- Develop solid, clean code, creating the best experience across all devices.
- Contribute your talents and experience towards the next generation of our development!
- You have an understanding of HTTP and experience developing and integrating with web service APIs.
- You understand MVC/MV* design patterns and have experience working with client-side MVC application frameworks.
- You are aware of the implications of different client-side content rendering strategies on search engine visibility.
- You are familiar with the features of HTML5.
One-stop-destination for Flexible Spending Accounts where you can buy FSA eligible products, search for services and learn about your FSA.