VISANOW is transforming the way that companies hire and retain international employees. Our online technology allows HR professionals to hire talent from around the world in a streamlined and innovative manner. Recently rated as one of Chicago’s Top Digital Companies, we provide a fun and exciting working environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers.
- Manage and improve our WordPress pre-login website
- Work on responsiveness of our post log in web application
- Work with our Product owners, UX Developer and Business owners on building optimized workflows
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Be a thought leader of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Knowledge of preprocessors is a plus
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
Benefits of working here:
- Be a part of an industry-leading, high growth business backed by one of the country’s leading venture capital firms.
- Competitive benefits plan including medical, dental, life, disability, and company matched 401(k) plan
- Fun and supporting atmosphere
- Ongoing training
- Ability to advance within the organization
- 15 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays (per year)
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VISANOW is a full-service immigration service provider integrating the best of both people and technology. We provide a fully transparent and simple way to handle immigration and visa cases from start to finish. We have extensive experience helping individuals and employers navigate everything from work visas and permits to permanent residency. We want to reduce the stress associated with completing the process so that you can get on with living your life.