We are looking for highly motivated Front End Developers create intuitive, simple user interfaces for our quickly-growing client base. You’ll write code that’s responsive and simple; understand the entire product cycle, from design to development, QA, and deployment; and quickly adapt to new trends in technology, web applications, and user needs.
- Work with designers and developers to build enterprise-grade web applications
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting
- Build web-based mobile application for smartphones, tablets, or desktop
- Participate in daily standups, weekly scrum, and regular code reviews
- General knowledge of C, C++, Java, or C#, and SQL databases (Oracle, mySQL, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Selenium, or databases is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, unlimited coffee, and a company-provided computer set-up.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and relevant links (e.g. Github). Please, no phone calls, drop-ins, or recruiters.
We're ClickTime. We believe in empowering organizations to become efficient, resourceful, and successful through the power of the cloud – and a human touch. We’re best known for our world-class timesheet management software used by thousands of customers worldwide.Our office is in the heart of downtown San Francisco, with great food and coffee just steps away. We provide big company benefits while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high-quality teammates, and pushed to learn and expand within your space.