Booker is transforming the way local services are managed by businesses and discovered by consumers. Booker replaces everything from manual methods to disconnected software, and unifies the essential components of running a service business into a single web-based platform, accessible from any device. Booker also enables service business to sell their services online, through their website and a network of partner sites and apps, creating a seamless online booking experience for consumers. Booker processes over 3M appointments each month across 9000+ clients in 75 countries. Headquartered in New York City, Booker’s customers include Fortune 500 companies as well as thousands of local service businesses.
The Financial Systems Manager reports to the Director of Finance. This role will interface directly with our technical systems teams and financial operations team in order to build and enhance our financialsystems. Additionally, the Financial Systems Manager will meet with various departments to understand current and upcoming product offerings or business models, as well as assist in operational and systems planning. You will work with financial and other back office systems such as, but not limited to, Salesforce.com, QuickBooks, NetSuite, Xactly and Aria.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own and design new systems and/or current system enhancements, process changes, and other improvements in order to achieve scalability and to support new business initiatives.
- Develop business requirements documents, collaborate with technical resources to build and implement solutions, conduct or facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) and build consensus among key stakeholders.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to enable project prioritization.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to automate accounting processes including reconciliation of data, reporting, and analysis.
- Support continuous improvement and evaluate impact and prioritization of individual projects.
- Create and ensure timely execution against structured project plans.
- Communicate technical and process requirements to business partners and technology providers.
- Ensure solutions are implemented in accordance with business requirement documents via manual/automated testing and monitoring.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of project management, and business systems or engineering experience.
- CRM software a must, Salesforce.com and/or NetSuite preferred
- Experience with a billing software systems such as Aria Systems
- Deep understanding of business operations.
- Experience working in and designing systems and processes for a global environment.
- Proven ability to understand and design end-to-end processes and complex global financial systems.
- Demonstrated complex problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to create presentations, status reports and other program materials.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of and basic ability to work with SQL a plus.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest mass amounts of data required.
Booker is an all-in-one local service commerce platform.We help business owners grow their customer base, book appointments, process payments, manage employees, and build long-term client relationships.We enable our clients to get a complete view of their entire business in one place.