You’re a strategic thinker with a passion for growing businesses, and you cannot wait to learn how to build financial infrastructure from the ground up. With your sharp eye for detail and hunger for new challenges, producing amazing work is a habit. You’re psyched to be our number one when it comes to streamlining finance operations, and you are ready to join a team of business-minded go-getters like yourself.
You’ll be assisting the Founders and Marketplace Team with our day-to-day finance operations, including payments, collections, forecasting and projections, financial accounting, vendor relationships, key performance indicator (KPI) analysis, and business intelligence.
- College degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or Economics
- Extremely organized and meticulously detail-oriented (seriously!)
- Self-starter, positive attitude with the ability to manage multiple projects successfully
- Proficiency with Quickbooks is a plus; proficiency with Excel is a must
- Medical / Dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Bottomless cold brew keg and endless snacks
- Fully-stocked bar, office games, and ping pong
- Company happy hours and monthly events that aren’t lame
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Massive, sunny outdoor terrace
- Ridiculously driven, brilliant colleagues
- Accelerate your career with a mission-driven startup that’s doing well by doing good
About Legal Funding Central
Legal Funding Central is a venture-backed team of tech entrepreneurs, attorneys, software developers, and legal funding veterans on a mission to help people get a better deal from the justice system. Our socially conscious marketplace connects people with the lowest-rate investors who believe in their cases.