1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, Spark Capital, and Alibaba Group, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, MLB and Twitter.
1stdibs is seeking a Financial Analyst to work with the Finance department. The position is located in NYC.
- Build scenario models to evaluate and prioritize strategic plan
- Provide insightful, fact-based data analysis to create effective solutions that align with company objectives, issues, and root causes
- Support management by providing understanding of financial metrics and their drivers in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in monthly and quarterly financial revenue and cost reporting process including financial analyses and reconciliations
- Assist with budget and forecasting processes and analysis
- Monitor accuracy and predictability of existing models
Reporting and Relationships
- Prepare variance and ROI analyses
- Perform other ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Engage in the preparation of presentations to company’s senior executives and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company to develop key metrics and KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other related quantitative field
- Minimum 3+ years work experience in consulting, banking, or other quantitative role
- Expert in Excel
- MBA/CFA/CPA a plus
- Strong quantitative background
- Interest in the start-up/ecommerce world
- Comfortable working with different stakeholders across the company
- Excellent creativity, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent self-starter requiring little direct supervision
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, modern furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.