The ideal Product Manager candidate is someone who has both business and technology savvy, who communicates clearly, and who can lead all aspects of the product management process including generating and vetting ideas, gathering requirements, writing specifications, guiding development, launching products in the market, and supporting the product after launch.
- Gather market requirements on the next generation of our mobile ad optimization platform by engaging with customers, prospects, and our internal sales and client services teams.
- Contribute to product roadmap and product strategy.
- Develop and communicate product specifications to engineering.
- Serve as the “product owner” in an agile development process, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Manage the launch of new products and platform technologies to internal teams and clients.
- Participate as “product expert” in select sales and client calls to respond to product and technical questions.
- Troubleshoot product issues that arise from day to day.
- 2-4 years experience in product management, ideally in advertising technology, digital media, or mobile application markets.
- Ability to define and manage the development of innovative digital media products and/or SaaS technology platform.
- Ideal candidates with have an understanding of and experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong speaking and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboration effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven data-driven analytical skills and comfort working in data-rich business environments.
- B.S. required with computer science degree preferred.
- Join the start-up that BBJ voted #1 Best Place to Work (Mid-size company)
- Great benefits including: casual dress code, flexible schedules, weekly company lunch, Fiksu Bar, competitive medical & vision benefits, gym discounts, Zipcar discounts, 401K plan, and more!
- Enthusiastic and intelligent coworkers – couldn’t find a better office to be at
Fiksu is unable to provide sponsorship for Visas at this time.
Fiksu is the leading provider of mobile app marketing products that help app and game marketers reach their user acquisition goals. The company’s patent-pending Programmatic Mobile Demand Platform applies intelligent technology to proprietary big data to master ALL the challenges of mobile advertising - including tracking, optimization, media buying and integration. Additionally, Fiksu offers FreeMyApps®, the world’s largest app discovery platform where users are rewarded.Fiksu is a 250+ person company headquartered in Boston with offices in Northampton, MA, San Francisco, London, Helsinki, Singapore, Seoul and Tokyo. Voted Boston's Best Places to Work in 2013, Fiksu offers competitive salary, equity and benefits. By joining Fiksu you would not only directly impact the success of our business but also help to shape the mobile landscape of the future.