We are looking for a motivated, organized, proactive person with strong interpersonal skills to join our company. The position requires an individual that can coordinate the day-to-day office requirements, while at the same time show initiative and provide recommendations for organizational and process improvement.
This individual should have a working knowledge of office practices and procedures, as well as have a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Duties are diverse and challenging, and include, but are not limited to: assisting in providing a first class office environment as well as maintaining multiple vendor relationships.
- Help coordinate all activities related to the maintenance of the office facilities, equipment and systems either individually or as part of a team.
- Performs daily tasks of stocking kitchens and copy rooms as well as resetting conference rooms.
- Courteously answer phone and greet visitors/clients at reception desk on an as needed basis.
- Assist Operations group on large projects and events.
- Executive office moves
- Maintain relationship and coordinate scheduling of work with other outside vendors.
- Verify all invoices for facilities related items.
- Special projects as needed and assigned by the department manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee frequently is required to walk around the office in order to inspect the current condition of the facilities as well as interact with the employee base.
- The employee is required to stand; stoop, kneel, or crouch to investigate the causes and solutions to issues that arise in our offices.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in order to assist with the day-to-day demands around the office.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, energetic and a team player.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours. Schedule is not limited to standard business hours of 9 am to 6 pm.
- The employee will be provided with a uniform that must be worn during their shift Monday-Friday.
IAC is a leading media and Internet company focused on the areas of search, applications, online dating, media and eCommerce. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's family of websites is one of the largest in the world, with over two billion monthly visits reaching users in more than 200 countries. The company is headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City and has business operations and satellite offices around the world.