Join a dynamic and growing team!
ExpertFile, a leading provider of enterprise marketing software used by organizations to manage their experts and thought leaders, is seeking a Customer Success Specialist. Marketing departments and agencies use our cloud-based platform to publish, promote and measure their performance of their expert content to engage a range of audiences such as customer prospects, media and conference organizers. Clients include Constant Content, the State University of New York (SUNY), Pearson Education, University Health Network (UHN), ADP, and the University of Toronto Institute of Technology (UOIT).
What You Will Do
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual committed to the success of our clients through successful onboarding and training on the ExpertFile software platform. In this role you will also consult with our clients on best practices and strategies related to publishing and promotion of their experts. The mission of our Customer Success team is to drive product usage and adoption as well as deliver honest and helpful advice. You will be the voice of the customer acting as a customer advocate and focused on building long-term relationships with our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training sessions with new clients on the use of the ExpertFile platform and guide them through the onboarding process
- Respond to client questions and provide advice and assistance on their accounts
- Connecting with your online portfolio through email exchanges or phone calls to ensure optimal product usage
- Investigate issues encountered by clients
- Provide feedback to the Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that could improve the ExpertFile platform
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience working in account management or customer service. Experience in public relations or media fields are an asset
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience writing business documents and training presentations
- Collaborative and self-directed worker
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage personal workflow and achieve on time delivery of client requests
- Interest in and / or experience working in a fast-paced, growing, young company
- A positive attitude and the willingness to learn, be coached and receive feedback
- A passion to do a great job and ability to ask for help when needed
ExpertFile offers a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, an amazing company culture a great working location and competitive compensation. Our new offices are based in beautiful District20 space located in the MaRS Center in downtown Toronto, which is conveniently located on the TTC line. Perks include collaborative work atmosphere, talented leadership with exposure to a variety of professional roles. We welcome great ideas and a commitment to excellence. ExpertFile is an equal opportunity employer.