We are looking for a versatile, resourceful, detail oriented, Executive/Personal Assistant to our COO & CEO.
The right candidate is a team player who is eager to be an invaluable asset by taking on tasks big and small for the executive team.
Fortunately ReviewTrackers is growing quickly but unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day to take care of everything that is needed.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF:
- Reliable – Letting your team down is never even a consideration.
- Organized – You can manage multiple tasks in your sleep and nothing slips through the cracks.
- Resourceful – You don’t know everything but you always seem to figure it out.
- Trustworthy – You are comfortable with sensitive information and understand the word confidential.
- Flexible – There will be days with a to-do list, and days you will have to find ways to contribute.
- Egoless – You handle tasks ranging from emailing venture capitalists and scheduling meetings to picking up lunch and packaging returns to Amazon. Nothing is beneath you and you understand that there are many ways to add value to the team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Managing CEO’s schedule and inbox
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Personal tasks, including but not limited too picking up lunch, mailing packages, printing and copying documents, follow-up phone calls, etc.…
- Sending out gifts to clients and friends recognizing important project milestones, favors done for the company, and holidays of note, etc.…
- Ability to multitask, problem solve
- Ability to work productively in a variety of conditions and environments
- 2-4 years of administrative experience in an office environment. We’re really looking for personality and work ethic more than any specific background, but a few years of experience as a personal assistant or office admin would be great
- Helping others succeed should be in your DNA.
- Proactive problem solving skills in spades. You should constantly be looking for ways to help the company run more efficiently.
- A mind for detail. In other words, you need to be the “dot every i and cross every t” kind of person.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, etc.…
ReviewTrackers is the award winning review monitoring and reputation management platform trusted by tens of thousands of business locations around the world. A SaaS company, which has experienced 500% YOY growth, these solutions solve a critical branding problem; allowing distributed business locations to easily manage reviews, monitor brand reputation, and understand customers in ways that make a positive impact on the bottom line.