We are a progressive technology school offering courses that teach the skills to create digitally. All of our courses are taught by industry professionals who bring real world experience to the classroom. BrainStation is our way of empowering startups, small businesses and professionals to create on the canvas of the digital era!
- Identify key events for BrainStation to sponsor
- Assist in the planning and execution of BrainStation events
- Develop targeted email campaigns and invitations
- Prepare promotional material
- Attend events with the BrainStation team
- Ensure events are covered on BrainStation social media
- Live and breathe the brand! Always be on the lookout for new and exciting opportunities to help BrainStation grow
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong writing skills
- Passionate about education and creating positive learning experiences
- Strong understanding of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Creative thinking skills
- Enrollment in a Marketing, Advertising or Communications course/program is recommended, but not a requirement
Bonus Points: Have you taken any of our courses? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses – make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Founded in 2012, BrainStation is a progressive educational institution that is powering the next generation of creators. Fuelled by Konrad Group, a global leader in the consumer and enterprise technology space, BrainStation’s curriculum is developed and updated in real-time based on what's happening in the industry. BrainStation is education for the 21st century, where business, creativity and technology collide.