We have a great opportunity for a full time Recruiter at ERSC Inc. in Toronto, ON. The recruiter position is responsible for all recruiting, sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and conducting orientations for our open positions. In addition to recruiting, this position may involve processing outbound and inbound calls, filing paperwork, submitting background checks and other administrative duties involved with recruiting. There’s room for growth, so the ideal candidate will be curious about the business and technology of Staff Management and will want to grow their knowledge in recruiting and HR.
The Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to ERSC Inc. hiring managers and leaders. The person in this role must deliver high quality candidates and advance the ERSC Inc. brand across numerous markets and professional communities, all while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the ERSC Inc. recruitment and selection process. The Recruiter will perform full life-cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, responsiveness, sense of urgency and personal organization is required.
- Leverage effective online recruiting resources and internal ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Create and foster relationships with diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit candidates.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order contribute to the development of ongoing creative, competitive and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as needs dictate. Maintain regular communication with all candidates in the pipeline.
- When beginning a new search, ensure an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements for the open position.
- Meet regularly with Program Directors to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Regularly visit all hiring manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Review all submitted resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conduct telephone interviews to further qualify candidates suitability using prescreening questions previously created with the hiring manager.
- Oversee and participate in the 1st interview for all candidates. Ensure that the hiring managers are using the appropriate CM interviewing tools. Own the interview.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position, i.e. detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates following the suggested CM Offer Guidelines.
- Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and all interviewed candidates.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
- Review and provide feedback on the hiring manager’s interview performance.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with ERSC Inc. leaders, vendors, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, head-hunting, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a server-based applicant tracking system
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
- Ability to gather search assignment requirements from client engagement communication.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs and operating within financial resource constraints.
40 hours per week. Salary to be negotiated.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Toronto, ON
- Human Resource: 3 years
About ERSC Inc. (Employment & Recruitment Services for Canada)
ERSC Inc. (Employment & Recruitment Services for Canada) is a Canadian based company providing recruitment services to the Canadian businesses in various sizes and sectors of industries all across Canada by matching them with skilled and qualified workers. ERSC is specialized in providing recruitment services to the Canadian businesses and foreign workers willing to work across borders. ERSC is a team of friendly and experienced Professionals, with expertise in Human Resources and thorough understanding of various industry requirements. Our professionals do extensive research on different industries in Canada and categories of candidates according to the particular industry needs.