This position requires a strategic thinker with strong leadership and analytical skills. The right candidate can deliver high level thinking to refine and maintain focus on our long-term strategy, but is also able to create and execute highly innovative campaigns to drive growth, while managing cross-functional relationships internally and externally. The ability to influence and drive change across a broad organization, strategic planning and presentation skills to senior management are essential.
- Manage and implement the online strategy for the organization that aligns the overall business strategy, maximizes utilization of shared platforms, and meets the unique market needs of the various business units.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media in addition to aligning digital and display advertising campaigns.
- Stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment, evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Maintain responsibility and reporting for e-business budget for effective utilization of resources.
- Analyze campaigns, web metric trends and provide fast, accurate reports to improve and/or add functionality in order to gain the best ROI for the organization.
- Negotiate and manage utilization of shared platforms for competitive intelligence, outbound communications, social listening/PR through vendor support, training, analytic and reporting.
- Continually work with all brands to ensure effectiveness with search engine optimization, brand sentiment, lead management, and integration with CRM systems for targeted and segmented initiatives that support sales. Aggressively collaborate with and train teams to best serve the objectives of the organization.
- Directly manage all aspects of ERSCs e-business (such as content, creative campaigns or other online marketing strategies and design, including the filming, production, and implementation of promotional videos). Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, and collaborate and support brand aspects.
- Implement online marketing campaigns to drive new leads and trials, including email marketing, promotions and contests, newsletters, Paid Search and PPC, social media, and mobile.
- Ensure financial e-business and e-commerce targets are established and achieved across brands and compile reports as required for effective monitoring, reporting, and continuous reporting Including but not limited to revenue, lead conversion, and referral tracking.
- Continuously evaluate and manage potential commercial and technical partners that can help to fuel market growth.
- Ensure technical requirements and create designs and layouts for websites, corporate intranets, email communications, and online interfaces. Responsible for aggressively monitoring, managing, and updating web content.
- Oversee advertising and content components of our websites to ensure optimization and user experience are best in class.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
40 hours per week. Salary to be negotiated.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Toronto, ON
- Marketing, SEO: 3 years
About ERSC Inc. (Employment & Recruitment Services for Canada)
ERSC Inc. (Employment & Recruitment Services for Canada) is a Canadian based company providing recruitment services to the Canadian businesses in various sizes and sectors of industries all across Canada by matching them with skilled and qualified workers. ERSC is specialized in providing recruitment services to the Canadian businesses and foreign workers willing to work across borders.