What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader that can help drive our amazing growth.The primary attribute you possess is a passion for understanding and serving a customer need combined with a strong analytical background and general “smarts”. What we sell is somewhat complex and you need raw brainpower as much as experience in B2B selling.
- Strong sales, account management and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with proven leadership ability
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Used to leading and coaching sales people
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- Used to profit accountability and have the ability to build upon current success
- A consultative sales and sales management focus – selling with a short and long term view
- Strong organization skills and planning ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Informatics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field. MBA is a plus
- At least 8 years’ Direct Sales experience preferably within the area of IT consulting or cloud computing
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in managing or team-leading a Sales Team
- An accomplished sales professional with a high level of initiative and vision, commercial acumen, strategic skill with the ability to drive sales and add value to a successful business
- Strong communication skills. Fluent English & an additional language a plus
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds – this year’s project is building a Quadcopter on our 3D printer.
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday off. One extra day, up to 27, for every year of cloudy service.
- Great career development opportunities
- Centrally-located offices
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday
- Share Options
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.