Crimson Hexagon is an international social media analytics software company. As an innovator in the emerging space, Crimson provides industry-leading social media listening and analysis software services to global brands, agencies, organizations and their partners. With a deep understanding of unstructured text analytics, we go beyond the basic metrics and provide expert insights for everyday use. Using Twitter, Facebook and other social media feeds, the company’s platform delivers business intelligence and more to provide our customers with actionable insights to plan strategically for success.
Reporting to the Director of Sales for Brands, you possess a hunter’s mentality, have an energetic personality and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. Your ability to demonstrate a successful track record in selling SaaS or Technology solutions to brands is key.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Develop and manage a territory plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and supporting inbound marketing tactics
- Execute a sales process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the company
- Engage and qualify new prospects, to develop and grow pipeline
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- 30%-50% territory travel
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 3-5 years of experience in selling software solutions
- Proven track record in new business development
- Experience in selling SaaS based solutions within social media, analytics, BI, CRM or other marketing solution technologies
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams in sales, pre-sales, Client Services and marketing to succeed
- Structured and strategic approach to business planning
- Understanding of the entire sales cycle from researching a prospect, to scheduling demos, to negotiation, to contracting, to closing a deal
- Skills and experience to recognize the influencers, decision makers and other stakeholders in the client organization, and articulate our value propositions to align with business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in positioning and selling against the competition
- Passion, commitment and track record to exceed sales targets
- Self driven, organized, motivated and able to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and sell
About Crimson Hexagon
We’ve spent years finding the best ways to uncover the answers hidden in social data, and now we help some of the smartest organizations understand what matters.