Position: Are you a competitive and self-motivated sales professional? Do you have previous experience selling enterprise software, managing complex accounts, navigating large enterprise and a track record of successfully expanding business within an existing customer base? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company? If so, please apply to Uberflip as an Enterprise Account Manager.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
- You love the chase. You enjoy finding ways to uncover opportunities, reach out to new contacts and rope them into an amazing solution.
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution)
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
- Identify prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking.
- Achieve monthly sales quota set by management.
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects.
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound sales strategies.
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
- Provide insights into prospects’ technology needs and feature requests.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales and account management experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- The drive to be a self-starter.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- A fanatical attention to detail.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A college or university degree in a business-related program
- 3+ years sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet, exceed or contribute to sales quotas
What You’ll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip’rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. – you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com
How to get in the running:
Please use this JobScore application process to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Uberflip was developed to empower marketers, first and foremost. As organizations and technology evolve, marketers are taking on more responsibility and are more accountable than ever before. Uberflip helps marketers create, manage and optimize the content experience at every stage of the funnel so they can boost engagement and generate more leads.