What we are looking for?
The primary attribute you possess is a passion for understanding and serving a customer need combined with a strong analytical background and general “smarts”. What we sell is somewhat complex and you need raw brainpower as much as experience in B2B selling. Our target audience includes CTO’s, CIO’s, COO’s and other senior stakeholders within our prospective and existing clients and you must demonstrate you are able to effectively communicate with people in these roles. We are looking for experienced Enterprise sales people that can help drive our amazing growth.
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
As an Account Manager, you will be accountable for meeting / exceeding targets as well as being the main face and ambassador of Cloudreach for your clients. You will do this mainly through working with targeted Enterprise customers (new and existing). Typical order values are in the region of £250K to several million and you will be spending your time delivering value and growing the monthly revenue from our Enterprise customers..
- Strong sales, account management and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with proven leadership ability
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Used to working independently in a ‘one to one’ or group situation with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- Used to profit accountability and have the ability to build upon current success
- A consultative sales focus – selling with a short and long term view
- Strong organization skills and planning ability
- Bachelor’s degreein Business, Informatics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related subject. MBA desirable.
- At least 5 years’ Direct Sales experience preferably within the area of IT consulting or cloud computing
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing complex enterprise deals (product + services desirable)
- Be an accomplished sales and marketing professional with a high level of initiative and vision, commercial acumen, strategic skill with the ability to drive sales and add value to a successful business.
- Fluent English and an additional European language a plus
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds – this year’s project is building a Quadcopter on our 3D printer.
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off. One extra day, up to 30, for every year of cloudy service.
- Great career development opportunities
- Centrally-located offices
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday
- Share Options
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.