About the Gig:
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas for the defined territory
- You’re a prospecting pro, as it is an integral part of your regular routine. You make sure new prospects are being added to the sales funnel on an ongoing basis
- Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale with a 6 month to 12 month purchasing cycle.
- You own and make valuable contributions to the RFP process
- Effectively use the sales CRM tool to enter all sales information into this system
- Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotations
- Build and manage a quantifiable 12 month sales pipeline
- Effectively and efficiently deploy resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the sales process
- This position can be based out of Toronto, Chicago or Denver
- 2-4+ years sales experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Must have strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers
- Successful achievement of 1M+ quotas
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 50+ accounts at any given time
- Must possess strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills
- You have experience working as a remote rep
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who is looking to build out a repeatable sales process & a career-maker who is looking to seize opportunities
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education..
- We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
- We are conveniently located right by College & Yonge and we can help subsidize your metro pass.
- Weekly contests for great prizes such as: tickets to sporting events, Ipads, shopping sprees, cash incentives, trips to the Caribbean etc.
- We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
- Our dress code is casual and we hope you’ll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!