Conductor is the undisputed leader of Web Presence Management, inspiring marketers to break their addiction to paid media and create great consumer experiences through digital marketing. The Conductor Searchlight platform transforms a brand’s web presence in ‘unpaid’ channels, like organic search, content and social, into a powerful acquisition method resulting in meaningful traffic & revenue increases. Our technology provides insight to where a brand’s content is discovered, how their competition is found and the playbook needed to win the ‘unpaid’ media war. Conductors’ customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Ancestry.com and LivingSocial, and leading agencies like iProspect & Razorfish.
Conductor is #38 on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list and named by both Fortune Magazine and Crain’s Best Places to Work In America. Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an accomplished Enterprise Account Executive to serve as an integral part of our company’s continued growth and market dominance. In this role you will be responsible for developing and closing business in new enterprise accounts. Success at Conductor comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, and who simply hates to lose.
- Leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Delivery of presentations and technical demonstrations
- Ability to develop strong champions
- Consistently build new pipeline
- 5+ years’ experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle
- Executive-level contacts in Enterprise Marketing Organizations preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- 4 year BA/BS degree required
At Conductor, we’re passionate about providing our customers with the best possible web presence solutions, technology, and support. It’s a responsibility that sits on the shoulders of each team member. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun doing it! Our open office atmosphere is always buzzing with activity. At Conductor, our company culture is rooted in collaboration and innovation. We thrive off feedback, take pride in speaking our minds, and are focused on building a successful company that makes a global impact. Founded in 2010, Conductor continues to grow rapidly. If you’re interested in working for a company that’s all about great people and great technology, we want to talk to you. We believe that great companies have incredible potential and opportunity to scale and grow in a significant way. We believe that great search agencies play a valuable role in the ecosystem. We believe that SEO people are important, relevant, and deserve powerful roles in their companies. We believe that by helping you, we are helping everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster, and this makes the Internet a better place. We believe that SEO is fundamentally a business process and should be on the minds and goals of all your employees. We believe we can help you get closer to this goal with a solution that unlocks incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure your success.