Do you want to be on the team that changes HR forever? If so, Empty Cubicle wants YOU! Our Toronto-based start-up is looking for talented .Net Developers to join our growing team in the downtown core. With a passionate, experienced team of experts in the space, we are putting together a team to change the landscape in our niche market.
In addition to your very strong C# and ASP.NET MVC development background, you are a motivated individual and a team player who has the willingness and capability to learn and teach. The candidate should have solid architectural knowledge and be as comfortable building the front-end as they are building the data layer. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, we are looking for someone who is a self-starter and who works well both independently and in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Adhere to the coding & development guidelines of the organization
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and produce high quality documentation at each stage
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree or college diploma from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years’ experience building ASP.NET applications
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API (preferred)
- Experience with Windows Azure (preferred)
- Solid understanding of OAuth (preferred)
- A passion for writing clean, maintainable code
- Ability to work independently
About Empty Cubicle Inc.
Empty Cubicle is the world's first verified online job search and recruitment platform. Our proprietary system leverages the power of big data and machine learning to verify, score and match potential candidates against corporate job requirements. Through the use of our talent engine, Empty Cubicle yields a database of verified corporate information from which we evaluate resume claims made by candidates applying to your organization in real-time.