The golden rule we all learn as children is simple: treat others as you want to be treated. Here at The Princeton Review, we take it a step farther when it comes to our customer service: treat others the way you’d like your own sweet grandmother to be treated! The eLearning Student Services Coordinator–under the supervision of the eLearning staff, performs various operational and student services tasks with a heavy focus on providing a high level of customer service to prospective and current students. Professionalism is a must! It’s all about providing quality interactions throughout the lifecycle of our students. You will communicate with both internal and external customers as you represent the leader in the test preparation industry. Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. The Princeton Review was recently acquired by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI), a leading media and Internet company with more than 150 brands. Former Match.com CEO, Mandy Ginsberg, is now leading the company into its next phase of growth. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you’re in the right place. For more information, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview. Follow the Company’s Twitter feed @ThePrincetonRev.
1. Provide high level customer support for students by managing inbound calls and emails
2. Resolve student problems/complaints concerning use of online tools, scheduling, shipments, payments, and other student service issues
3. Respond to calls, requests, and needs of students/parents in a timely and professional manner
4. Keep abreast of changes in policies and procedures through active participation in meetings and close attention to interdepartmental communications
5. Serve as a liaison between students and other team members
6. Make outbound calls and create outgoing e-mail messages as necessary
7. Ability to work a 9am-5pm EST schedule which will include Saturday and Sunday
8. Additional duties as assigned
1. Associates Degree or above preferred, or equivalent experience
2. Strong PC skills, including proficiency with MS Office and willingness to learn about all aspects of eLearning technology
3. Customer Service experience, with authoritative, yet friendly and engaging, phone presence
4. Demonstrates empathy, respect, and understanding of the needs of both students and parents
5. Ability to drive issues to closure
6. Ability to multi-task and work efficiently, with a strong attention to detail
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including active listening skills
8. Experience with online learning a plus
About The Princeton Review
For 30 years, The Princeton Review has been the destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into a great college or grad school. Come join our team as a classroom instructor.