This is an inbound sales position for TPR products and services. Educational Sales Advisors will be part of an elite team of top-notch professionals who interact with qualified prospects and students by telephone, and email.
A great opportunity for someone looking to get into sales! Recent grads are encouraged to apply. Positions open for Inbound and Outbound advisors with availability to work mid-day, and evening shifts.
Our office in Olyphant, Pennsylvania is open Monday through Friday 9am-10pm, and Weekends 10-4pm.
Base salary, plus commission, and monthly incentives so you get to determine your earnings!
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. The Princeton Review was recently acquired by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI), a leading media and Internet company with more than 150 brands. Former Match.com CEO, Mandy Ginsberg, is now leading the company into its next phase of growth. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you’re in the right place. For more information, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview. Follow the Company’s Twitter feed @ThePrincetonRev.
1. Consult by telephone, and email with college-bound, potential grad students, and impending law and medical individuals who seek assistance with standardized test preparation, admissions facilitation, and guidance in related academic and financial-aid matters.
2. Skillfully and professionally inquire for the customer’s specific educational needs.
3. Provide the right solutions from our broad range of courses, tutorials, web-based products and admissions services.
4. Ability to work with multiple programs simultaneously.
5. Organized, self-motivated to follow up with prospects, and manage all activities within prospect accounts in efforts to convert them into a retail product.
6. Capability to meet or exceed monthly goals, and key performance indicators set by the management team.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Sales experience
3. Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales goals
4. Outstanding telephone skills with expertise in effective listening, communication, probing, and problem resolution
5. Above-average computer skills
6. Knowledge of the college admissions process
7. Availability to work nights and two weekend shifts monthly.
8. Has the ability to enter in data while on the phone.
9. Must be highly motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic goals-driven environment
About The Princeton Review
For 30 years, The Princeton Review has been the destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into a great college or grad school. Come join our team as a classroom instructor.