EDITED is how the world’s best retailers have the right product, at the right price, at the right time. We’re a global start-up company headquartered in London. We’re the absolute market leader in our space (in fact, we invented it!), and the world’s best fashion retailers, like Gap, ASOS and Saks Fifth Avenue, across five continents, use our product. We’ve built an amazing set of tools, which are used at the world’s best fashion retailers. Buying and merchandising teams, the most important commercial people in those businesses, use our product to get it right.
A lot of retailers need help with their business, and don’t always get things right. In this job, you’ll be a big part of helping them solve their problems.
Not everyone is using EDITED yet, so in this job you need to be business minded, as you’ll help understand how their business works, and how to integrate EDITED into their every day. You’ll also be responsible for explaining and demoing both how to use our product, and the best way to retail in 2015 onwards to senior (CEO level) through to junior people at some of the world’s leading brands.
It’s an opportunity to make a difference to some big organisations and a huge industry. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the most important parts of retailing and fashion brands, which is going to be the beginning of a great step up in your career.
Usually, you’re looking for your first job, or you’re a couple of years out of university. But that’s not a necessity so long as this is your passion.
- Someone who loves problem solving.
- The person that gets things done.
- A super fast learner.
- Someone who likes to win.
- Considered and confident. You have gravitas when you present.
- You’re great at writing, and people pay attention when you speak.
- A real reader, you love business books and keeping up-to-date with blogs.
- You’re a great researcher, an expert on Google, and love digging up information.
- You are persistent, patient, don’t get discouraged, and when you meet or speak to difficult people you can brush it off and get back on your A-game.
- You’re passionate about retail, or fashion, or both!
- You love business.