Your Role: Convince Directors of child care centers and preschools to participate in a free webinar of our system, deliver product demos, convert centers/schools into clients, and maintain a strong relationship with users such as Directors, Teachers, and Parents.
We are looking for outgoing and competitive individuals who excel at building relationships. Enthusiasm and a hard working attitude will fit perfectly with our team’s culture. We want people passionate about Education!
- Build relationships with Directors of child care centers and preschools
- Use knowledge of assigned geographic territory and Salesforce data to fuel prospecting activity. Connect with decision makers in prospect organizations; build and develop relationships. Work to identify prospect “pain” and qualify opportunities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of prospect business, and integrate into a sales strategy. Influence decision makers and move the prospect through the sales funnel to completion.
- Deliver online product demos to highlight parent engagement, documentation and learning assessment features
- Communicate clearly the simplicity of our system and its impact in parent engagement and time and cost savings for child care centers and preschools
- Make a reasonable amount of daily sales calls with warm leads given by Marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of our system for child care centers and preschools
- Be a positive force and a strong team member working closely with internal and external partners as necessary
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of sales opportunity information using our sales force automation tools
About MyChild Inc.
MYCHILD is a parent engagement system that helps schools focus on child development instead of paperwork. Our clients use MYCHILD to write online daily sheets, document child portfolios, schedule events with parents, and build child assessments. We are headquartered in Downtown Chicago at Merchandise Mart. You can learn more about us at www.mychildnow.com.