- Support sales team by developing PowerPoint capabilities presentations, an RFP repository, competitive intelligence analysis, and training documents
- Create and edit thought-leadership (white papers, articles) and outbound marketing content
- Team with Sales Operations to optimize use of CRM system, manage contact distribution lists, and track campaign ROI
- Manage inbound lead generation campaigns (primarily email and digital marketing) for prospects, customers, users and partners
- Work with Marketing Communications Coordinator to improve website content and drive traffic with online ads, social media strategies, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of industry conferences and the annual DrugDev Innovation Summit for key customers
- Drive internal communications for DrugDev offices in the United States and Europe
- Manage internal systems for sharing collateral and information across DrugDev
- 3-5 years of experience supporting sales organizations and driving inbound leads
- Excellent writing, Powerpoint, and project management skills
- Able to take ownership of projects while also contributing as a team member
- Comfort with presentation delivery and customer-facing interactions
- Background or interest in pharma and/or B2B technology
- BA, BS or equivalent
Bonus points for these:
- Intuitive understanding of how to use cloud-based technology
- Graphic design capabilities and familiarity with Adobe creative software
- Ability to work directly with multiple internal clients to manage timely project completion
- Ability to travel up to 10% to major industry conferences
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.