We are looking for an experienced technical lead who can help scale our rapidly growing organization. You will not only explore and understand the clinical trial domain; you will actually shape the evolution of our unique industry solution while showcasing your full stack knowledge, leading challenging projects, mentoring developers and working with motivated, smart, passionate people as well as:
Drive design and development of new features and applications as a hands-on lead
Build a strong team by managing, mentoring and recruiting talent
Provide technical thought leadership and help evaluate emerging technologies and 3rd party products
Identify opportunities for process and tooling improvements and drive change initiatives
Lead the scrum team in refining agile processes
Coordinate release management activities, including alignment with quality and validation processes
- Powerful work ethic backed by experience developing usable, scalable, secure SaaS solutions
- Experience leading, mentoring and growing teams
- Extensive hands-on experience in web application development using Ruby on Rails or similar MVC web frameworks
- Strong knowledge of data architectures; strong relational database and SQL skills
- Working knowledge of data warehousing and/or no-sql/Big Data technologies is a bonus;
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodologies and processes (Scrum Master experience a plus)
- Experience developing in a GxP regulated environment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.