We are looking to add a Senior Corporate Accountant to our growing Finance team. The ideal candidate will be a CPA, have Big 4 experience, and a mix of public/private accounting. This is a very hands-on role and we are seeking bright, enthusiastic, highly motivated Senior Accountants that come from the engineering industry.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
- Bank liaison.
- Perform daily transaction: entering and/or adjusting daily income statement transactions, as well as daily balance sheet and off-balance sheet transactions into QuickBooks.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Research, coordinate and format data necessary for preparation and filing of all federal, state, and international tax forms, returns, schedules, distributions and worksheets for locations in the United States and international locations.
- Assist with domestic and foreign tax planning.
- Work closely with international controllers and tax consultants to effectively manage tax compliance and strategy for all international locations.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting.
- More than three years of accounting working experiences in Big Four.
- CPA preferred.
- Previous working experiences in engineering projects preferred.
- Work legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident).
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May. 1st 2015.
About DK Engineering Consulting (DKEC)
DK Engineering Consulting belongs to LAHIGH group. For decades, we provide engineering consulting and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) services to clients all over the world. We owns many proprietary technologies of synthetic resin and advanced Process Design Packages (PDP) in wastewater treatment industry. Our team has abundant experiences in engineering field, especially in the areas of chemicals, petrochemicals, polymer and waste treatment. Our in-house experts deliver effective and responsible EPC solutions for various scale plants and systems. Our deep industry knowledge, innovative research accomplishments, as well as our skills in consulting, engineering design and project management allows us to provide reliable and cost-effective turnkey projects to clients.