Research Engineers apply their expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, and/or products and technologies. Responsibilities include developing, conducting, and evaluating new approaches to meet project objectives faster and more efficiently.
- Conduct literature research about new technology in chemical and environmental engineering fields.
- Feasibility study about technological products offered by different suppliers.
- Prepare cost estimates and continually analyze design variables.
- Participated in chemical and environmental lab experiments and analyze lab data.
- Coordinate with external research institutes and keep track of research progress.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate testing to identify problems and solutions.
- Conduct tests, document test results, and develop client presentation.
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Assist in publication of papers and applications for patents.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in chemical and environmental engineering or equivalent experiences.
- Previous research and lab experiences.
- Work legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident)
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May. 1st 2015.
About DK Engineering Consulting (DKEC)
DK Engineering Consulting belongs to LAHIGH group. For decades, we provide engineering consulting and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) services to clients all over the world. We owns many proprietary technologies of synthetic resin and advanced Process Design Packages (PDP) in wastewater treatment industry.Our team has abundant experiences in engineering field, especially in the areas of chemicals, petrochemicals, polymer and waste treatment. Our in-house experts deliver effective and responsible EPC solutions for various scale plants and systems. Our deep industry knowledge, innovative research accomplishments, as well as our skills in consulting, engineering design and project management allows us to provide reliable and cost-effective turnkey projects to clients.