The Engineering Manager is responsible for directly managing, supporting and providing direction and leadership to a team of engineers. Customer meetings, presentations, and reports are required. The manager also needs to coordinate with in house R&D Department and external research institutions. This position provides international career development opportunities, especially in Asian countries such as China, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, India and so on.
· Supervise and lead engineers, scientists and technicians who conduct Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) services.
· Oversee the research and development of new technology and process design packages.
· Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
· Analyze market demands and make detailed plans to accomplish business development goals.
· Establish administrative policies, procedures and standards.
· Implement procurement engineering processes and contract negotiation with equipment suppliers.
· Monitor the process of equipment manufacture according to setting timeline and technical requirements.
· Draft proposals and reports for clients.
· Coordinate contract negotiation and meetings with clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field with five (5) years relevant experiences is required in the chemical/ environmental or other similar engineering industries. An advanced degree and/ or professional engineering (PE) license is a plus.
· Work legally in the United States on a permanent basis (U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident).
· Excellent communicator, written and oral, with strengths in organization, planning, and negotiation skills.
· Practical, working knowledge of chemical processes, process equipment, and general project execution is required.
· Possess a broad understanding of the major design engineering disciplines, i.e., Piping, Equipment, Process, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation, and Electrical.
· Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
· Demonstrated passion for learning new skills and tools.
· Must possess proven track record and excellent customer relation skills, be innovative, an excellent coach/mentor, capable presenter and have strong financial and analytical skills.
· Working experiences in engineering design industry is a plus.
· Working experiences in wastewater treatment industry is a plus.
· Fluent in Chinese/ Korean/ Arabic/ Hindi is a plus.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May. 1st 2015.
About DK Engineering Consulting (DKEC)
DK Engineering Consulting belongs to LAHIGH group. For decades, we provide engineering consulting and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) services to clients all over the world. We owns many proprietary technologies of synthetic resin and advanced Process Design Packages (PDP) in wastewater treatment industry. Our team has abundant experiences in engineering field, especially in the areas of chemicals, petrochemicals, polymer and waste treatment. Our in-house experts deliver effective and responsible EPC solutions for various scale plants and systems. Our deep industry knowledge, innovative research accomplishments, as well as our skills in consulting, engineering design and project management allows us to provide reliable and cost-effective turnkey projects to clients.