- Passionate about resolving customer’s problems. Period.
- Takes complete ownership of customer issues from escalation to resolution and subsequent customer follow-up. It’s never ‘not our problem’.
- Manage customer relationships with key accounts – both technical and business. Goes above and beyond in the name of the customer.
- Drives System Administrators, Network Engineers, and Software Developers to diagnose root causes and implement fixes in a time efficient manner.
- Tackle cases with increasing levels of intricacy – from basic user questions to more in-depth technical issues.
- Independently diagnose and resolve networking and performance problems with servers in multiple data centers.
- Interest in mentoring junior team members and develop new processes to streamline escalation process.
- Desire to learn new technologies relevant to the space and apply them in order to constantly improve customer experience as the company grows.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Strong knowledge of Internet standards and protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals, such as IP routing, networking, NAT, and load balancing.
- Familiarity with web technologies including SQL, PHP, Ruby, and web servers including NGINX.
- Comfortable working in Linux environment.
- Desire to constantly learn technologies and adapt as company grows and product lineup expands.
What’s In It For You:
- Be inspired by geniuses, lovable lunatics, over-achievers, the full gamut. Have your game of witty comebacks fine-tuned.
- Impressive compensation with generous salary and equity
- Dual 27-inch Displays
- Developer-Class Macbook Pro Retina
- Conference Allowance
- Mind Bending Technical Challenges
- Fully paid health care, dental and vision insurance for you, generous contribution towards family plans
- Flexible work schedule: Paid holidays/ unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks galore!
- Friday catered lunches, Happy Hours and other awesome company competitions/events – we took the whole company to SXSW last year.
About Distil Networks
Since 2011, Distil has been making the web more secure by blocking malicious bots and automated computer programs from attacking websites. We save our clients money and time while improving SEO strength and accelerating the end-users experience. Successfully raising $10M in funding, we are committed to investing in product development and talented industry professionals. Distil is aggressively seeking a well-rounded Support Engineer to work in our San Francisco, CA office.