- Develop the front end code that underpins Distil’s client identification system.
- Passionate about investigating, prototyping, and deploying new automation detection techniques.
- Work closely with core platform and operations teams to ship code across our network of 15+ global datacenters.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- You’re a strong advocate of front end development standards, design patterns, & best practices.
- MS in Computer Science or 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Some experience with backend development, processes, etc
Mega bonus points
What’s In It For You:
- Be inspired by geniuses, lovable lunatics, over-achievers, the full gamut. Have your game of witty comebacks fine-tuned.
- Impressive compensation with generous salary and equity
- Dual 27-inch Displays
- Developer-Class Macbook Pro Retina
- Conference Allowance
- Mind Bending Technical Challenges
- Fully paid health care, dental and vision insurance for you, generous contribution towards family plans
- Flexible work schedule: Paid holidays/ unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks galore!
- Friday catered lunches, Happy Hours and other awesome company competitions/events – we took the whole company to SXSW last year.
About Distil Networks