Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- 1-3 Years of full-time corporate sales experience (Software sales is a plus)
- 6 Months of corporate prospecting experience
- Software experience
- Inside sales/cold calling experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
What’s In It For You:
- Be inspired by geniuses, lovable lunatics, over-achievers, the full gamut. Have your game of witty comebacks fine-tuned.
- Impressive compensation with generous salary and equity
- Dual 27-inch Displays
- Fully paid health care, dental and vision insurance for you, generous contribution towards family plans
- Flexible work schedule: Paid holidays/ unlimited vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks galore!
- Friday catered lunches, Happy Hours and other awesome company competitions/events – we took the whole company to SXSW last year.
About Distil Networks
Since 2011, Distil has been making the web more secure by blocking malicious bots and automated computer programs from attacking websites. We save our clients money and time while improving SEO strength and accelerating the end-users experience. Successfully raising $10M in funding, we are committed to investing in product development and talented industry professionals. Distil is aggressively seeking a BDR to work in our San Francisco office.