As a Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative, you will be a critical piece to the launch and growth of Orderhood’s presence in New York City. You will help our runners on the road as well as acting as a liaison between the customers and businesses with whom we collaborate.
- Schedule and dispatch workers to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using telephones and our dashboard.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from runners and restaurants
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories
- Experience in dispatching/customer service
- Organization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to grasp and learn new programs and software
- Dispatch/Customer Service: 1 year
Orderhood is focused and committed to providing a cost-effective solution for our clients that want to improve and need a better delivery system. We would like to know how you currently handle deliveries and show you what we’ve been working on. Our mission is to help local businesses including restaurants transport and optimize their deliveries. We know that meeting delivery demands during peak rush hours is frequently an enormous problem where most restaurants find themselves short-staffed. Here at Orderhood, we have contracted professional couriers that are well-equipped, trained and vetted through a background check for the safety of your customers. Let us help you fulfill your delivery orders and be your on-demand food courier!