We are seeking a technology generalist with management skills to manage development resources, the development process, and support and improve TeenLife’s technology infrastructure. This position is responsible for all technical elements that support TeenLife’s strategic and tactical goals.
Assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web presence. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web-based business, leading implementation of web applications, and planning for risk and growth.
- Manage website development resources and the sprint process. Responsible for delivery of sprints on time and communicating status to the senior management team
- Develop or improve web requirement process, website operation user documentation, testing process.
- Provide input in web feature prioritization and definition.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and standards. Apply new technology, media, and interactive tools.
- Support the marketing process by providing implementation of technical requirements for Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
Devise IT framework, technology procedures and practices and addresses IT needs of all business units.
- Set up policies and structures for managing the underlying IT infrastructure and keeping all TeenLife assets secure.
- Oversee integration of various databases from our website, CRM and marketing applications.
- Manage and coordinate external vendors such as contract programmers, website development companies, phone/data providers, service vendors such as bulk email providers, Salesforce, PaymentConnect, and financial software providers.
- Four year college degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
TeenLife.com is a dedicated search engine for teen opportunities. Parents, students and educators can enter a special interest and in seconds, find out which summer programs, gap programs, private schools, colleges, and community service opportunities cater to that interest. They can also review programs and request more information. We also produce print and online guides that educate readers about opportunities in specific categories.
High School Students
Our traffic has tripled in a year and we are raising money to grow TeenLife 16x in four years. The foundational work is behind us. We need talent to join our leadership team and commit to achieving this vision!
TeenLife provides the web's most comprehensive directory of STEM, gap year, pre-college, overnight summer and community service programs for students in grades 7-12. Our print and online content helps teens, parents, and educators make strong enrichment-program decisions.