At EventMobi we develop technology to help events & conferences create and deliver the ultimate event experience through web and mobile based products. We are growing our talented team, and are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to be the glue between product innovation, engineering, sales and marketing. You will be reporting directly to CEO and will guide New Product Introduction from ideation to full release. Your role is beyond just managing business value, timelines and customer adoption, but also helping with pricing, messaging and go to market strategies as you work closely with marketing and sales teams.
The ultimate success for this role is helping to spark innovation in the company to build the right products, ensuring they bring value to our clients and industry as a whole and in turn increasing company revenue.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Market Research – Understand the events and hospitality industry, customer segmentation, competitive research
- Product Visioning & Ownership - Innovation in finding the big ideas to take to market. Gather and monitor KPI to measure health of the product. Gather customer feedback, be the customers voice internally.
- Product Position & Messaging – Value prop, positioning & evangelism within the company, industry & ecosystem. Help coordinate and develop high impact sales tools.
- Product Pricing – Market sizing to gauge product impact, understand cost of development & maintenance
- Demand Generation & Business Development – Market driven roadmaps in prioritizing product release plans, biz dev on cases & go to market strategies for new products, markets, countries to grow into. Help drive product launch planning.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, biz dev or analyst role for large-scale software products (SaaS)
- You enjoy mentoring others and strive to build consensus amongst a diverse and talented team to take on complex challenges
- Must be a strong, passionate, detail-oriented leader who understands the customer and meticulously drives towards well informed decision making
- Can effectively prioritize and innovate on complex solutions, communicate clearly and bring a consistent history of delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- You must be a self-starter and require minimum supervision. We need someone who can take in the vision and come up with fantastic ideas, build teams and execute
What you’ll get at EventMobi:
- Competitive salary with stock option and a bonus structure
- Health benefits, company retreats & other perks
- Option to attend any conference of your choice annually, fully paid for
- A completely transparent, open, and collaborative environment
- Free breakfast every morning and subsidized lunch programs
- Your choice of workstation (MacBook Air? Thunderbolt display? you name it)
- A small, extremely smart & open-minded team that is passionate about cutting edge mobile and web technologies
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. We do not understand limits!
EventMobi makes it easy for planners to create custom registration and event apps for meetings, conferences and events. Fully integrated in the event app, attendees can send messages to each other, create their own schedules, vote on live polls, download presentation slides & more!