As the Director of Product Management you will join a growing team at the heart of product development, where you will design and collaborate to deliver winning capabilities empowering marketers to connect organically with their consumers. As Director, teams and individuals will look to you for guidance, requiring you to communicate confidently and clearly on a range of different technical and business levels. You will shape the details of product and feature requirements, understand and communicate the importance in the wider context, and drive the direction for the product capabilities under your ownership.
You will be responsible for connecting the dots by talking to customers, learning the market, collaborating with executives and peers and communicating with development team. In addition, you will be responsible for generating ideas and drawing ideas out of others by seeking agreements to build great products. You will gather feedback, own and prioritize your backlog, define the requirements and ensure that everything necessary for the release of product and features is delivered on time. You will drive for constant collaboration to build the business and ensures alignment between product and other parts of the business. You will need to manage change when it occurs and remain flexible throughout to ensure that you and your team meet your key objectives.
- Manage the iterative lifecycle of the product from market requirements to product release and adoption including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Be the voice of the customer inside product development teams. Actively develop relationship, understand their business goals and pain points and communicate your in-depth customer’s knowledge
- Work closely with other Product Managers, User Experience and design and developers to define the Product Vision, Roadmap and Release Plan.
- Be the champion of the product internally and externally, pushing for rapid adoption by defining clear goals and KPIs around customer value and drive strategies to achieve them.
- Collaborate with product marketing, customer success, partners and customers to define and execute on go-to-market activities, ensure user adoption and identify and measure customer utility
- Define and prioritize the product backlog translating high-level requirements into user stories and review implementation.
- Initialize market research studies and analyze findings
- Analyze quantitative data to determine which plans are most successful and identify new product opportunities
- Function as the Product Owner for a cross-functional Agile Scrum development team – managing the entire feature and product life cycle from planning through development and launch.
- 7+ years product management experience in Marketing automation application or eCommerce or other business application, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- Successful history of delivering high quality, customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- Prior successful collaboration and/or leadership within cross-functional engineering teams.
- Comfortable with Data-Driven Development: Study and analyze product metrics at a large scale to determine opportunities for optimization and improved product performance
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar; MBA a plus
- Software development experience is highly desirable.
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to easily context switch activities
- Available for travel to customers and events (10% time).
At Conductor, we’re passionate about providing our customers with the best possible web presence solutions, technology, and support. It’s a responsibility that sits on the shoulders of each team member. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun doing it! Our open office atmosphere is always buzzing with activity. At Conductor, our company culture is rooted in collaboration and innovation. We thrive off feedback, take pride in speaking our minds, and are focused on building a successful company that makes a global impact. Founded in 2010, Conductor continues to grow rapidly. If you’re interested in working for a company that’s all about great people and great technology, we want to talk to you. We believe that great companies have incredible potential and opportunity to scale and grow in a significant way. We believe that great search agencies play a valuable role in the ecosystem. We believe that SEO people are important, relevant, and deserve powerful roles in their companies. We believe that by helping you, we are helping everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster, and this makes the Internet a better place. We believe that SEO is fundamentally a business process and should be on the minds and goals of all your employees. We believe we can help you get closer to this goal with a solution that unlocks incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure your success.