To help drive aggressive revenue growth through creating and executing on our digital marketing strategy, which includes all lead generation, marketing automation, website properties and SEO, and graphic design functions, as well as collaborating with marketing communications and product marketing on content marketing strategies. Also, building the digital marketing department by hiring and retaining A players.
- Design and manage effective marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads
- Build a “pipeline” of potential clients. You’ll do this by providing strategy, creative direction, and campaign objectives. Your success will be measured by results/ROI.
- Knowledge and utilization of marketing automation software which is able to generate, capture, qualify, and assign leads to members of the sales team.
- Create compelling content and assets; including generating, and optimizing, websites and landing pages.
- Create new and creative strategies to increase lead velocity rate
- Help us develop buyer personas, segmentation, and create opportunities which drive targeted campaigns. Your goal is to generate new leads. You’ll also have to nurture existing leads like little baby birds.
- Goals are important so you will establish monthly and quarterly marketing lead generation goals and opportunity creation targets. Reaching these goals is also important.
- Create and execute reporting of campaign metrics, including ROI. You’ll also have to identify opportunities in these reports.
- Plan and implement a conference and convention strategy for in-person events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a related subject, or commensurate work experience.
- You are an inbound pro with proven experience with demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting.
- You know the ins and outs of demand generation, including email, website, PPC, SEO, social media.
- You know what you are talking about when it comes to marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing.
- Successful experience in leading a creative content marketing strategy for a SAAS company.
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation, including list management, segmentation, and custom report creation. Hubspot and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers.
- Experience writing, presenting and executing on ROI-driven marketing campaign plans.
- Strong analytic capability pertaining to response analysis.
- 5-8+ years of professional experience with the responsibilities we described above.
- You have to talk to people to manage them. So superior people management skills and prior experience in leading a team of marketing professionals is a must.
ReviewTrackers is the award winning review monitoring and reputation management platform trusted by tens of thousands of business locations around the world. A SaaS company, which has experienced 500% YOY growth, these solutions solve a critical branding problem; allowing distributed business locations to easily manage reviews, monitor brand reputation, and understand customers in ways that make a positive impact on the bottom line.