- Deliver a world class customer experience by analyzing operations & satisfaction surveys and developing actionable plans based on data. Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring
- Own the experience. Define the customer journey and identify or create assets that will communicate the benefits of technology to our customers. Create awareness and improve customer engagement and satisfaction. Work with and enhance existing systems so that Knowledgebase is always up-to-date and easy to use.
- Hiring and training employees on how to deliver support for all our products and businesses.
- Create synergy. Align the customer experience center activity plans with business leaders. Partner closely with Sales, Marketing and Technology leads to ensure that customer experience activities are aligned with business objectives and targets. Coordinate with vendors to ensure all people, equipment and technology functions and is fully-optimized for every customer interaction.
- Strong product sensibility. Lead all aspects of ongoing projects/enhancements within the function.
- Ensure development, improvement, and adherence to standards, procedures and benchmarks by being a customer and product evangelist. Run end-to-end experiences and own the customer support.
- Draw out customer insights from our CRM to improve service. Present solutions and listen, making sure the customer knows how important they are to the business.
- Establish staffing plan and schedules necessary to achieve key performance indicators in each of the departments and beyond as needs dictate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree or higher in business studies, marketing or a communications discipline.
- SalesForce Experience a MUST.
- At least eight years of customer operations experience in the B2C applications or technology market.
- Proven responsibility for creating and managing an experience center or customer support.
- Ability to confidently lead and facilitate technology conversations across multiple job functions, cultures and languages with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Prior content creation (training delivery) and management experience with a proven ability to tell a strategic story through visual mediums.
- Proficient in implementing a customer support strategy, translating complex business and technical solutions into easy-to-understand concepts that clearly communicate the benefit to the customer.
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level customers.
- Travel as required.
Mindspark is home to some of the most unique and engaging digital applications on the Web. We listen to consumers and our business partners to develop and market highly-targeted digital experiences for consumer audiences across a wide range of interests. Mindspark is the kind of company where creativity, technology savvy and innovative thinking thrive. Our passion for innovation and creativity comes from the smart, amazingly intelligent people we hire.