Call it online marketing, digital marketing or growth hacking, this role is all about creating a strategy for increasing the number of QuickTapSurvey users and executing it. We are looking for a person who has been directly involved in scaling a business by successfully implementing a digital marketing strategy. You know what it is like to create a campaign from scratch, you’re obsessed with optimization, and you live for growth.
This role is one of the most important roles at QuickTapSurvey and is a blend of content, analytics and marketing. You will report directly to the Co-CEO, but will be given autonomy and the power to make key decisions. You will be a leader in the organization and will be expected to grow the marketing team.
- You are highly ambitious and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a “get it done” attitude and can prioritize and knock things off an endless to-do list
- You thrive in in a dynamic environment and can filter through the noise to find direction
- You have exceptional time management skills with the ability to self-direct and manage resources
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have an analytical mind and are a born problem solver
- You want responsibility and take ownership of your work
- Executing and managing all online campaigns (paid search, content and email)
- Measuring campaign results and reporting to Co-CEO weekly
- Working with marketing team to create content and design assets for launching high quality campaigns
- Optimizing target audience, marketing messages and creative for all campaigns
- Implementing strategies to identify user segments
- Building email marketing campaigns for user segments
- Constantly looking for new and creative ways to drive users to our site
- Using analytics tools to provide actionable insights and KPIs to management team
- Diving deep into our data to discover trends and new information
- Testing and more testing. We encourage you to experiment.
- Leading and building the marketing team
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- 3 to 5 years experience managing paid search, content and email marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a high-growth or startup environment
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely and other reporting tools
Grow with us as we change the way the world collects data!
QuickTapSurvey is a mobile survey platform that lets you use iPads, Android tablets or Phones to collect data anywhere! Say goodbye to paper, web forms & the need for internet. We are the world’s highest rated survey app used in more than 80 countries across the globe. We help some of the world’s most trusted organizations capture leads and collect data using mobile devices. We stand at the forefront of innovation and are driven by the need to provide an unforgettable experience for our customers. We are a team of inventors, designers, artists and friends, all passionate about doing what we do best.