The Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for the development of the company’s digital marketing efforts based on market research.
- Develop, document and execute the company’s annual and long term digital marketing plan that incorporates specific growth strategies for the company’s brands and downloads
- Build team expertise through continuous research, education and professional growth to ensure that innovative and ‘best in class’ marketing techniques are utilized
- Analyze, and determine what products and services are valued by each customer segment; use this data to develop programs that promote growth with existing and new customers
- Develop and implement branding programs and messages
- Lead the planning and creation of marketing messages and collateral materials, including literature, web and social media
- Participate in various industry associations and events
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience is required
- Must be a self-starter, with the proven ability to generate ideas, timelines and materials, anticipate needs, take a message and run with it
- A track record of individual and team success, accomplishment and high performance required
- Tech company experience, preferably with international/global presence
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Experience in social media strategy with a demonstrated track record
- Ability to coordinate consumer and market research and build into digital marketing plans to sync and optimize company’s strategic plans required
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product development/packaging, program development, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services
- Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors required
- Commitment to Rivet Radio’s core values, mission, and programs is required
This role will be expected to travel (up to 10%) of the time (locally, nationally and internationally).
About Rivet Radio
Founded in 2012 by a self-funded team with dreams of changing for the better the way people listen to news on-the-go, we launched our first app in late 2013. Since then, Rivet Radio’s audience has grown tremendously. Our mission is to transform news listening for the digital age. We are dedicated to changing the way news is produced and delivered, creating the best listening experience on the planet.