Boston Logic is a leader in cloud-based software for the real estate world. We are growing like crazy! We are hiring some of the best minds in the Boston area and our marketing team needs your help. We are looking for a self-motivated, disciplined, roll-up-your-sleeves junior marketer to help us continue to grow!
What you’ll do:
· Increase lead generation, inbound, sales opportunities and brand awareness through our website, blog, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, retargeting, webinars and events.
· Execute integrated marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, driving revenue, and brand awareness.
· Manage marketing efforts using Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot, WordPress, Adroll and other tools. Significant experience in all of these technologies is required.
· Provide metrics to measure, iterate and improve marketing efforts over time. Measure, analyze, improve, repeat.
What you must have:
· Passionate and energetic online marketer with experience driving successful lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
· A thorough understanding of search engine marketing best practices including SEO and PPC.
· Working and current understanding of Salesforce and Hubspot.
· Experience with ad retargeting and online display advertising management using Google and Adroll.
· Familiarity with email marketing best practices and tools (HubSpot)
· Good writing skills, the ability to edit, and deliver compelling content for ads, website, blog, email, and other marketing materials.
· A general understanding of design and usability best practices.
· Ability to project manage and provide support for online and offline events
· Strong analytical skills and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
· Understanding of Google Analytics and general web performance metrics.
· 2-5 years of demonstrated success in a marketing role with strong digital emphasis
· Ability to quickly learn new industries, technology and tools
· High attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
· You have 2-5 years of demonstrated success in an internet marketing role(s).
· You are no stranger to the startup world (you have worked at a startup before) and you are excited to be a part the growth and acceleration of a fast moving company.
· Design/HTML/CSS3 experience a plus!
Benefits to working at Boston Logic:
· Competitive salary based upon experience
· Paid holidays and Paid Time off
· Health, Disability, and Life Insurance
· Fun, energetic, start-up environment
· Company parties and outings
· Friday company breakfasts
· Office BBQs throughout the summer
· Monthly pub nights
· Free beer!
· All the candy you can eat!
· Organic fruit delivered to the office for employees weekly
About Boston Logic
Boston Logic is an online marketing and technology firm focused on the real estate industry. We provide software, online marketing, and design services to real estate companies, helping them market their listings and services, hire new agents, and operate their businesses.