As Peloton’s Digital Marketing Analyst, you will assist in developing and executing Peloton’s digital marketing campaigns. You are analytical and results-driven, and embrace working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and executing digital marketing campaigns across search, display, and social media
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance
- Collaborate with the creative team to concept and execute on image and video creatives
- Maintain and update creative files/archives
- Create and optimize landing pages for conversions
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in digital marketing
- 2-3 years experience in a digital marketing capacity (paid search, SEO, social, mobile, and display advertising)
- Expert knowledge in one of the following digital channels: paid search, Facebook, and display advertising.
- Familiarity with 3rd party ad serving platforms (eg. Doubleclick) and web analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Ability to craft compelling ad copy
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, SQL knowledge preferred
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.