Science Exchange makes it easy for researchers to access technical experts to conduct their scientific experiments. We are looking for a digital marketing expert to develop and execute strategies that grow researcher acquisition for our experiment marketplace.
In this role, you will be driving Science Exchange’s search engine marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, and marketing analytics. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of both scientists and digital marketing. You will be able to understand how scientists search for experiments, what they are searching for, and how Science Exchange can acquire these potential users. You will work effectively with our account management, business development, and engineering teams to run our digital marketing efforts. You will play an exciting role in expanding and optimizing our future growth.
- Lead our SEM strategy by optimizing and expanding Google Adwords targeting and retargeting campaigns
- Acquire new users by finding and reaching out to relevant email lists
- Develop and execute on a search engine optimization plan so that Science Exchange meets SEO best practices
- Monitor and track all areas of SEO performance
- Stay on top of trends in scientific research – identify and leverage new trends in research and within the platform to expand marketing campaigns
- Be data driven in all decisions – decide how to measure success and report on the success of marketing initiatives based on that data
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Analytical, proven record of making data-driven decisions
- Highly collaborative, able to iterate on suggestions from different teams
- Detail-oriented with strong writing skills
- Preferred: Relevant knowledge of the life science industry, preferably working on digital marketing campaigns for a life science company
- Preferred: Experience working at a high-growth company
About Science Exchange
Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world's best labs. Our mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research by using market-based incentives to promote collaboration between scientists.